Real-time solutions for real-world process needs
At Nova Analytical Systems, we believe that knowledge is power. For over 30 years we have empowered our customers by delivering great off-gas analysis equipment, exceptional customer service support and timely information that you can use to improve your specific process.
Our vast product line is suitable for a wide range of industrial processes and our qualified sales team are skilled professionals that think out of the box to ensure your process runs smoothly.
To introduce you to our many capabilities, click on MORE INFO to search by specific application or by a specific gas.
Haven’t visited us in a while?
We want to remind you of the great advantages that Nova Analytical Systems can offer in your particular industry, please see our headlines below to get re-acquainted with Nova as your off-gas analysis specialist and how our multi-faceted line of analyzers can bring value to your process.
- Landfill gas caused by the breakdown of organic materials can present a significant hazard as an explosion risk and can be damaging to the environment.
- Biogas produced from the breakdown of organic matter through anaerobic digestion is typically high in combustible content.
- Power Generation & Hydrogen Purity maintaining H2 purity will help avoid heat build-up that can cause damage to electric power generators, resulting in dorformity and lost efficiency.
- Heat-Treating & Metal Finishing production requires monitoring for atmosphere, flue gases and ambient air for safety purposes.
- Syngas Production using a gasifier as a source of energy will require gas analysis to help determine the energy content
of the gas before it is burned to optimize the heating value of the gas produced.
- Steel Making processes, whether BOF or EAF, requires reliable off-gas measuring to optimize chemical energy and post-combustion within the furnace.
- Oil & Gas (Petrochemical) is a wide ranging industry with many processes and applications such as marine vapor recovery. Nova’s analyzer solution is a dual-cabinet system with continuous redundant O2 measurement providing greater validity to the sample.
If you have an engineering specification do not hesitate to get in touch with our experienced sales team today.
Click here to speak to one of our qualified specialists.