Oxygen Gas Analyzer Models
Oxygen (O2) analysis is required in many of the industries and applications that we serve.
The intent is often to verify that there is low O2 content in a process. However, we can also provide O2 analyzers for combustion air O2 enrichment, flue gas analysis, oxygen deficiency analysis, and many more.
Our O2 sensor is of the long-life electrochemical "fuel cell" type. This sensor produces a small millivoltage output that is directly proportional to the oxygen detected. This output is then amplified and displayed on a digital readout meter and is also available as an output to your site data recorder. In some cases, we can offer PPM O2 ranges and paramagnetic O2 detectors, depending on the application.
Our analyzers can be supplied with a built-in sample pump or a pressure regulator to suit most applications.
We manufacture these oxygen gas analyzer models:
- 320 Portable Oxygen in Flue Gas Analyzer
- 321 Portable Process Oxygen Analyzer
- 322 Transportable Paramagnetic Oxygen Analyser
- 325 Transportable Trace PPM Oxygen Analyzer
- 410 Continuous Oxygen Analyser
- 412 Continuous Paramagnetic Oxygen Analyzer
- 415 Continuous Trace PPM O2 Analyzer
- 510 Continuous Oxygen Deficiency Monitor
- 600 Portable Oxygen Deficiency Monitor
- 870 Series Continuous Steelmaking Process Analyzers
- 910 Series Continuous Landfill Gas Analyzers
- 970A Continuous Syngas Analyzer and Gasification Analyzer
- 5000 Series Portable Flue Gas Oxygen Analyzer
- 7200 Continuous Flue Gas Oxygen Analyzer System for Clean Gas
- 7900P Portable Industrial Oxygen Analyzer
- 7900 Continuous Industrial Oxygen Analyzer
Call us toll-free at (800) 295 3771
Email us at email@example.com OR
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org